We have heard news coming from Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square) that a police car has been mobbed by Bersih 3.0 crowd. Police force seem to be everywhere but can they control the rowd which is swelling by the hour. Bersih 3.0 is supposed to start at 3.00 pm today and it is still two hours away. the clock is still ticking and many bloggers are not sure whether the sit-in movement by Bersih 3.0 crowd will obey their leaders for a peaceful sit-in protest. Some bloggers have also said that many in the crowd do not constitute all the races. Only one particular race is significant and they chanted “revolusi” and not “reformasi” as they used to utter before. The problem is can the organizer, S. Ambiga and SN Dato’ A. Samad Said control their comrades which may flock in the thousands. Judging by the last Bersih 2.0 no one doubt it would go on peacefully. And this is what the people call the minority hijacking the majority. The international press will have a very busy time covering the event informing their audience according to their own whims and fancies. After all they take orders from their masters at home. D-day! And everyone has only to keep his fingers crossed.
If only the current PM is not too busy with his popularity drive and not too soft. Well, at this critical juncture, Do we need people like him? Sometimes we may wonder if Malaysia is in dire need for another son of its soil as soft-spoken but strct as the late Tun Razak, the country’s second PM. But we could only hope Malaysia could need another and another. Or even Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad has given his share of stablizing the country once before, no matter what people might think about him. remember the “Operasi Lalang”?
- BERSIH 3.0: Reform storm gathers in Malaysia (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- AIR OF EXCITEMENT IS BACK: Bersih names 6 places to gather at prior to Dataran (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- BERSIH 3.0: On the Integrity of Electoral Rolls in Malaysia (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- High stakes for Bersih 3.0 rally (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- High Stakes for BERSIH 3.0 rally (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Yes, As Blogger Bakri Musa Says: What Will People Say? (afyassin.wordpress.com)
- We have failed the next Generation with our past apathy: WE MUST WALK NOW! (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- Stage Set for Malaysian Electoral Confrontation (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- Bersih 3.0 (mydestiny2011.com)
- DAP’s Tunku Aziz says “NO” to BERSIH3.0 Rally (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- So DBKL regulations are above the constitution? (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- DBKL says No to Bersih 3.0 at Dataran Merdeka (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- A signpost to Bersih 3.0 (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)