As a responsible government, the mandate to govern must be the main concern. The people makes the final decision as when the next General Elections should and must take place. USA and many other countries have done so. There is no such things as snap elections. So the current government, led by the Barisan Nasional must go on serving the “Rakyat” without having to tell the voters when an election should be held. You and I would have agreed to what the current prime minister said recently that the ”rakyat” who have elected the government in power should serve the full five-year term. And so what’s wrong with it.
Therefore, political forces of both the devide should listen to the people: “What’s the fuss and forget to speculate… Everyone has a job to fulfill and does it wisely. Serve the people and only by doing so, we – the people – can judge who is best to represent the Rakyat in Parliament or the State Assemblies.
- Is Pakatan Rakyat Really Up To It? (aimanamani.wordpress.com)
- LET’S GET REAL: Will Najib put in electoral reforms or will he CHEAT? (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- GE13: Time is fast running out for Najib (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- Election will be about race: Mahathir (todayonline.com)
- Malaysia’s future looks bleak (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- A Need for a Constructive or Destructive Opposition? (afyassin.wordpress.com)
- It’s time for UMNO-BN to listen to the Rakyat (People) (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Updated – Bill to amend the General Elections Act to be moved next week (timesofmalta.com)
- General Elections and Desperados (mydestiny2011.com)
- Megatrends at Malaysia’s 13th general elections (asiapacific.anu.edu.au)
- GE-13 likely in 2013 (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- BN ‘may call general election in September’ (todayonline.com)