If whar is said in the news portal says what it seems to say, nobody is in fact surprised. In politics, that’s what Malaysians, especially the political community has been thriving all along.
Remember during the initial stage of the last UMNO General election. Some UMNO analysts have blamed Muhyiddin for spearheading the downfall of Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, with the help of an outside force who was then not even an UMNO member. Sudenly someone realizes that “someone is just doing what a strategy of a former UMNO stelwart (now a force to reckon with) is being followed by Muhyiddin. We do not know what is in the mind of Muhyiddin, but if Malaysia Today says is true, then it muat be a sad day for UMNO and party leaders.
By the way, Muhyiddin is older than Najib and by the time the next General election (after the 13th) Muhyiddin is too old to take over Najib’s place as UMNO President, if ever there is a chance. Muhyidden will be almost 70 years old. Another point to consider is as someone puts it, ” Najib might not leave his cousin-brother, DS Hishamuddin stranded midway politically. Arithmatically, geographically and politically, Hishamuddin, by virtue of his current psition as UMNO Vice-President would not stay idle wothout a push up to the next ladder by his cousin Najib.
So where on earth will Muhyiddin remain? With the apparent forceful assistance that he received prior to the “removal” of Abdullah from office in the political manoeuvering in the recent yesteryears, Muhyiddin would have no option but to move upwards and take a shot at the No. 1 post. Crack signs in Johore is by no means coincidental irrespective of whether they were put up by UMNO or by opposition parties. And of course, the 13th General Election, that is coming soon, will be a catalyst to the appearance of more suh posters and signs. Newspinning and unspinning are already at work.
Malaysia today, 7 September 2012 hints ” crack signs as posters in Johor for Muhyiddin to replace Najib a UMNO President Sept 2012″
The 2 leaders have been said to have been at loggerheads and according to Datuk Seri Dr Chua Jui Meng, the vice president of PKR (Parti Keadilan Rakyat), it seems that Muhyiddin’s supporters have been lobbying to give him a shot at being the prime minister and blamed Najib for delaying the general election. This came in light of some posters surfacing in parts of Johor that called for Muhyiddin to replace Najib as the Umno president.
- ‘Muhyiddin the next PM’ posters: Umno warlords give Najib DUE WARNING (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- OPEN REVOLT: Umno warlords give Najib due notice – PACK YOUR BAGS! (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)
- Al-Fatihah for Our Friend,Dr. Mahadzir Khir (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Who is in CHARGE: Najib,or Muhyiddin (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Election Now or Later: Najib’s Dilemma (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Najib hints of November polls (mydestiny2011.com)
- Najib’s election dilemma (todayonline.com)
- PM: Barisan will fulfil every pledge in election manifesto (mydestiny2011.com)
- Malaysia’s Ikhlas demands compensation if water crisis hits Selangor (bikyamasr.com)
- Najib hints of November elections: But Malaysians think he’s LYING AGAIN (hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com)